Tuesday, November 29, 2005



Today was the 2nd time. Mu and gang have done it again! Called at 11.15 and said they're meeting at 11.30. HELLO? I was still sinking deep in my dreamland la. DUH. Lala. Anyway, met Azm and Ryan just now around 9pm. Craving for the Gelare I'd missed earlier. So, yup, although it's fattening, we went ahead. Ha.


The omg-so-swt Ryan actually bought me some farewell gift before I left for Genting next Monday. Not concert, it's competition. I got all mixed up too. Haha. Though I know I shouldnt. Whatever. Anyway, was really thankful and touched. It was a good luck charm with a MIRROR. Omg. I love mirrors! Haha. Cos' mirrors dont lie. Okay some would. =x THANK YOU RYAN WOO! ENJOY YOURSELF ON THE 5th!!


Oh. His birthday falls on the 5th. Which is the day I'll be departing. And it's also Mu's birthday.

:)))




Band was boring as usual. And I found myself unable to play as well as before. Which was like 3 days ago? As in, only for today. I got breathless quite easily and I couldnt tongue hard. Or on time. Not only that, I became weaker. Couldnt hold my trombone up for long. What's with me man.


Please, dont let me be bothered with these kinda stuff when competition's like a week away?




beautiful day, in bliss :) 11:53 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT